Monday, February 8, 2010

Third Snowy Day round of pictures

These are some pictures of fun outside.  It was hard for me to take great pictures of Celia because I was also trying to, well watch a 2 1/2 year old!



Our neighbor, in what I thought was a cool action shot!  Celia had a blast sledding with her.

Sledding with Daddy


Yes, 28 inches starts to literally bury your car



"And I shall climb Mount ... no wait a minute, I am so bundled up that my knees barely move, I'm not even climbing stairs.  My Mom also thinks that this snow suit that is size 12 months fits me perfectly.  But I am not so sure, she isn't the one with the constant wedgy" (It does fit her though, I just add alot of layers underneath it, probably overkill).


So you see all this snow?  Imagine another foot on top.  That will be us evidently by Wednesday evening.  I will believe it when I see it.  That would be monkeytastic unbelievable.

Oh and a side note.  Today's commute was likely one of the more scary commutes to work.  I don't understand why it was so necessary that we fit a day of school in when the side roads were clearly in need of some work.   

No comments: