Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank you to my new follower

So when I started this blog, I did it to keep track of memories and share things with friends and families. It was never my intention to make it popular but I thought that if I gathered a few readers then that would be cool. I noticed one day that I had followers and they were primarily not my friend's and family, they read the blog though! I was psyched, I had 11 followers, wow! Then one day for no apparent reason, I had 10 followers. I checked my recent posts and could not find anything offensive, I wondered what on earth I had done wrong to lose my follower. Then recently I noticed that I was up to 11 again. Seriously, thank you to my new follower for giving me that invisible fist pump.

For those of you unaware, you can follow a blog on blogger. I am ashamed to say that I do not know all the ins and outs of following blogs. I should though, perhaps that is a goal!

No comments: