Thursday, July 21, 2011

Capturing her

 She has less then 2 months of being three left.
I have had fun with that age, but I am ready to move on.
Three has been filled with silliness that goes into out of control hyper at times.
Three is also stubbornness, pouting, crying, and back talk on occassion.

But three is also excitement and curiosity.
She is easily motivated and loves Clifford, Arthur, and Curious George.
It is the 4 year old coming out that I fear likes Word Girl and Jake and the Neverland Pirates.
But have no fear, she only gets 15 to 20 min. of tv time so we never have to suffer that long.

It is also the 4 year old I think that is coming out that tears up during sad parts in stories, tv shows or movies.  It is adorable but hard on her.

So less then 2 months left to be 3 my dear.  We have vacation bible school, a visit with Mom Mom at the beach, two weeks at the beach, and the start of another school year.  Time will fly.  I sure hope 4 is not as trying but I really hope it is just as fun.  Every age has been more fun, so I know it will!

No comments: