Monday, March 21, 2011

My Montage 3/21/11 at OneTrueMedia.com

I was looking for a picture of Celia rearfacing in her carseat and I came across this video. That was May of last year so Celia was a little over 2 ½ and yes still rearfacing in her seat. The Today show is highlighting the fact that the APA recommends that children stay rearfacing until atleast age 2 or until the limits of their carseats, which for most kids is after age 2. This is not “new” news though, I knew this when Celia was born. The APA has had this as a recommendation for at least 4 years. I am glad it is highlighted though!! I will have to say though, it would be nice for carseat manufacturers to get together with the car industry and figure out easier ways to install carseats and make rearfacing convertible seats not take up as much room! I have yet to understand too why so many cars do not have latch in the center seat!!

No comments: