Monday, March 14, 2011

Just Chillin

I am sitting here in the kitchen with Audrey just chillin on my lap, fussing every so often because she has the hiccups.  She doesn't like hiccups, but it is part of being a baby!  Audrey has started ever so slowly playing with toys without Mommy with in reach.  It is amazing how much you can do in 5 minutes when you haven't been able to leave her for 5 minutes in 3 1/2 months!!  Sometimes I even get 10 or 15 minutes.  Today I cleaned our powder room and she didn't scream at all while I was doing it.  I pulled her little playmat to the center of the room and every few minutes while cleaning, ran to her, made funny faces, let her know I was there and then ran back to cleaning. 

Accomplishing something during the day makes me feel just a little better about the day.  It doesn't happen that often either!  Today I was able to do laundry (which I do every day!) but I am washing my coat which has quite a bit of baby spit up on it.  I know gross, but if you are a Mom you will understand.  I was able to make some calls to take care of some things and of course clean the powder room.  I am hoping that Celia will cooperate to having her hair washed.  That is perhaps the hardest task!

Oh well, nothing interesting written perhaps, no cute photos, just boring stuff today!

No comments: