Sunday, January 17, 2010

2 Week Menu

Sunday- A Turkey- one I got cheap from Thanksgiving.  I put onions, celery, sage, and garlic in the cavity.  I then loosened the skin and put in a butter, marjoram, sage, and pepper mixture. It turned out well.  We had it with some roasted potatoes- rosemary, olive oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Oh and green beans.

Monday- Barbeque Meatloaf that my Mom made.

Tuesday- Turkey Sandwiches

Wednesday- Butternut Squash soup- from the freezer

Thursday- Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs

Friday- Eggs and Toast (honestly one of my favorite meals sometimes!)

Saturday- Freezer Item/ Out

Sunday- Hirino Psito (looking to adapt this for a cheaper and lower fat cut of meat)

Monday- Plum Island Clam Chowder- in freezer

Tuesday- Turkey Tacos

Wednesday- Mexicali Turkey Skillet Casserole (If anyone wants the recipe, I will provide)

Thursday-  Leftovers/ Freezer meal

Friday- Eat out/ Raviolis

Saturday-  If didn't eat out last night, out tonight, if did then Raviolis

Sunday- Falafel- in the crockpot, it is in her cookbook but I can't find it on her website.  That will be a unique meal for us, something different.

Nothing exciting!

No comments: