Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I certainly don't like watching the Secret Life of the American Teenager, no I would never watch anything as bad as that. If I did it would be because it is so pathetically bad that I find it hilarious. I don't find it slightly satisfying either that my husband is almost embarrassed when I watch it but will still watch some of it too.

I don't get Celia to sit in her carseat in the afternoon by telling her that we are going to see Amber every single day now, knowing full well that will probably won't. We also don't pretend to see a dog outside the window everytime we want to distract Celia.

I did not run a list of 4 letter words through my head as my student peed her pants on purpose this afternoon because I did not give her a cookie. While the other students were in Goodbye Circle she chose to run in and out of the room.. thus not deserving a cookie.

I am certainly not overwhelmed by life right now with taxes due, 5 million things due at work, refinancing the house, dealing with an idiotic trash removal company that overbills and underbills us, team in training, my 18 month old who thinks she is 2... No I am calm and collected.

I am certainly not nervous about the veggie soup I made in the crockpot yesterday that we are eating tomorrow. The one that I just threw in random things that I thought sounded tasty and ended up smelling delicious, but I wonder if it tastes delicious!

So that is Not Me Monday


1 comment:

Wayne said...

lol I can only think of so many 4 letter words oh wait I get it lol.

great not me monday