Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Nothing is overly exciting this week, so I apologize.

I am certainly not sitting here on a snow day in March, watching delicious snow fall from the sky. I certainly didn't find out as early as last night that I have a snow day but still wake up a million times last night to watch the snow.

I certainly am not very frustrated and ticked off at someone who keeps putting their job above their health, then complaining about the same old health problems. I certainly will not throw a fit if that person reschedules yet another appointment. No I am understanding and I mind my own business, of course that person's business is partially mine, but I never nag.. Not me.

I certainly am not praying for another snow day at some point in the next week or so, even though I know it is March and the likelyhood is zilch.

I know that I am going to get dressed today at some point, I don't have an intention of wearing my comfy, cozy, fleece pjs the entire day.

I haven't had a mug of hot cocoa because I think that is what you are supposed to do on a snow day, even though I had to add a cup of milk and sugar to cover up the true cocoa taste (not a chocolate fan).

I am not overly grateful for MckMamma's post about potty training early because my genius daughter is not interested in potty training at 18 months. She didn't drag me to the potty a million times this morning so that she could sit on the potty. She did not pee in it, then pee in her diaper and say "pee pee".

My student certainly did not announce that he "blew Miss. K (his Occupational Therapist)" when we were discussing the things that we could blow in Science- we are studying air.

No comments: