Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Hungry

I think that Audrey announces at least 20 times a day that "I hungry".  She just eats constantly.  We try to distract her, feed her healthy things, but ultimately she just eats a lot.  She is not a big 2 year old either, in about the 20% for weight.

We were swimming at the pool one evening and a Mom started calling her kids in to come and eat because they brought dinner to the pool.  Audrey had already eaten her dinner.  When the Mom called, Audrey looked around.  I then heard "Mommy, I hungry".  No, Audrey we will get something at home.  A few minutes later she came over and wanted her towel.  The Mom called again to round up a straggler and Audrey got very excited.  "See Mommy, Dinner time, they have food".  No, Audrey they are not going to feed you.  By this point the lifeguard was getting a good laugh out of this scenario.  She sifted through our pool bag just to make sure I was not holding back on her.



No comments: