Sunday, March 10, 2013

Valentines Day

Um, yes it is almost St. Patty's day but I thought I would share our Valentines day.  We give the girls little things.  Celia received a box of hot cocoa because she likes it as a treat.  Audrey got an elmo cup that I shamefully bought in front of her and then put it in her Valentines Bag as a "surprise".  Pete bought both girls a heart with m&ms and small Valentines monkeys.  We are stingy with the candy at our house, they only get 2 or 3 at m &ms at a time, and sometimes just 1.    Pete is not shy with sweets so he has totally impressed me throughout the years as sometimes being more picky then I am about how many treats the kids eat and making sure that they are eating healthy.

So here are some Valentines pictures.  Keep in mind that it was the morning, hair was not done, etc.

Celia's Valentines to her Classmates.  She helped to make everyone of them.

 Audrey's Valentine's.  She watched me make them.



No comments: