Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here we go again.

I did not put my daughter in a disposable at night because I was too lazy to prepare a cloth diaper with an extra insert knowing that she had the start of a diaper rash and there was a chance that the disposable could make it worse- resulting in a burn. Nope, I didn't do that. I am always prepared, I would never take the easy way out (her non-existent burn is almost gone now).

After talking to someone I had not seen in years, I did not forget that I hadn't paid at the self checkout at Acme and leave the store. I did not realize the mistake immediately after leaving the store, run with my cart and Celia through the entrance doors and swing back to the self checkout and pay. I did not cause one of the sales clerks to have a totally confused look.

I did not accidently put Celia's dirty pajama top on her last night with a big crusty stain on it that neither Pete or I noticed. No I did not do that, she had a fresh, clean pj top on last night.

I did not give my neighbor's door the finger when I pulled up Sat morning and found out that she moved her car one space to the space that I park in. I did not stick my tongue out at her door like a little kid when I found out that my neighbor saw her move the car just to move it in that spot and she didn't just park there afer returning from somewhere. I do not like that spot because one time I hit Pete's car while pulling out of the other spot so therefore I started parking in the other spot. No that is not the reason that I like that spot.

I did not hang loads of paper in my classroom to cover up mold stains and melting stains from a pipe that burst in our room when we received a memo that hanging large amounts of paper is against fire codes. I did not show off the memo to everyone because I thought it was the most absurd thing ever. I take safety precautions seriously and would never do that even if it is the oddest thing I have ever heard of.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your not me grocery story! I could see ME doing that one!

Popping over from MckMama's!