Friday, May 10, 2013

Education by Celia

Me: How was school today? What did you do?
Celia: Well, I don't want to tell you one part because I got in trouble and you will punish me
Me: No you already got in trouble, what happened?
Celia: Well it was sort of educational, it was a pattern!
Me: What?
Celia: Well at nap I sort of kept trying to stretch out my monkey ( stuffed animal she brought) and made some noise so they told me to stop, then took the monkey, then gave it back, then told me to stop, then took monkey, then gave it back. See a pattern, it was an education.


This is the child that was excited to tell me one day that she had a consequence but she handled it very well. Then she did not understand why I was stuck on the consequence part vs her handling it well...

She does not often get in trouble at school.

No comments: