Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Audrey fights for Justice


So I know that Audrey is usually the problem in fights with Celia ( although Celia does like to press her buttons) but last night she stuck up for her rights.  Audrey got out her mega bloks and was building with them.  I was downstairs and I heard a lot of yelling. 

 I came up just to see Audrey standing up and yelling at Celia " Boo, that's not fair, that's not fair, give them back.  Boo they is mine, that's not fair".  

Celia then told me that Audrey took a block and her tower fell down and Celia needed the block back.  I wish I had a picture.  Audrey was still standing there and looking furious and I saw the issue.  

So Celia divided up the blocks between the two of them, Audrey got 4 blocks and Celia got the rest of the container!  Celia was convinced she was in the right, that all Audrey needed was the four.  

I then learned that even though Celia gave her the 4 she later decided she needed just one more and took it from Audrey and that was the last straw for Audrey.  I hope she continues to hold her ground and stick up for herself!  Of course Big Sis needs to now realize that Little Sis is totally aware of everything now.    

No comments: