Monday, December 24, 2012

Celia's Awesome Teacher

So I am sharing the email that was sent by Celia's awesome teacher today.

Dear Sonbeams, What a special day this is...I know you must be counting down the hours until "visions of sugarplums" dance in your heads! I know that you are enjoying some very special time with your family and friends.  When you wake tomorrow, it will be the birthday of Jesus....such a precious day! I hope that you will remember the story of the candy cane and that you will share it with someone. I pray that you will be singing and rejoicing just as the angels filled the sky with beautiful music on that very first Christmas, that you will look for Jesus in everything beautiful during this season just as the shepherds looked for Him in Bethlehem, that you will remember all of the love and joy that you share with your family and friends just as Mary remembered in her heart everything about the birth of Jesus, and that you will share something very special from your heart with your family and friends just as the wise men brought precious treasure to the Baby Jesus. I am praying that your Christmas celebration will be AWESOME!  
 I told Santa that it will not be hard to find your house...he just has to look for your Sonbeam light shining brightly!!!! 
                                    Merry Christmas and much love to you and your family


We love her teacher so much and I hope she does not mind that I am sharing this!!

No comments: