Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Love

Valentines day is really not a holiday that Pete and I are crazy about. I do love the fact that he said to me on Feb 13, so like we aren't doing any thing for Valentines right? So sweet, so romantic sweety. But really I think it is more funny then anything. I would get mad if he spent money on me for the holiday. So on Valentines day he got the girls love bugs and I got a card. I dropped a pack of heart peeps on his placemat. That is how we do Valentines day! Now Celia made us a very sweet Valentines day card at school It reads what I like to do best with my family I like to play and go out to eat with my family to the burrito store. I like to play toys with Audrey. I like to play and go out for breakfast at Penns Table with Daddy. I like to watch TV with Mommy. My favorite show is Strawberry Shortcake. Seriously, seriously, that is what she thinks of? Watch tv!! We craft, we play games, we go to Longwood Gardens, visit the library, read books, and she tells her teacher that is what she enjoys to do with me. I restrict her tv, infact lately she is going days without watching any tv. I am hoping that she is remembering when she had the stomach bug and we cuddled all day long and watched tv. I love her though and she is very cute. I have 1/2 a dozen Valentine cards from her on the kitchen windowsill that she made me this morning. Audrey is sick, yet again. So I literally arrived at work, got phone call and had to drive home. We have 10:40 dr's appointment. Poor baby.

No comments: