Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Playdough and salt

Yesterday Audrey took a nap by herself (Thank you to my amazing friend Julie for letting us borrow her swing, Audrey takes at least a 20 min nap, sometimes 2 hrs in it everyday) and Celia and I had some fun.  We made playdough and I let her play with a tray of salt.  I know, it doesn't seem like fun but a tray full of salt is a blast for a 3 year old.   My Father in law is reading this and thinking, "Yep, salt is fabulous" as he adds to everything he eats.   By the way FIL, if you read the triplets blog that is on my sidebar, salt actualy helps your thyroid so perhaps you have the right idea.

So meet Hetzy Audy Naudy

 She lives in Anatacia.  She likes wings, apples, strawberries, and bugs.  She has a sister, a Mommy, and a Daddy.  She has a neck.  Celia felt that was important because she is a snake and according to her, snakes do not normally have a neck. 

My creative little girl.

Celia and I also had to see if she still fit in the Ergo Carrier and yep, she does.  I wouldn't want to carry her around in it but I could do it for about 20 or 30 min but don't tell Celia that.  If I told Celia that, she would hop right in.

No comments: