Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Kindergarten

I have to say I know that a lot of Mom's get teary eyed about their youngest (or oldest) going off to Kindergarten but for me it was a lot harder dropping 1 year old Audrey off at daycare.  Even 2 year old Audrey in which I had to run quickly away as she started screaming was so much harder then this.   It also helps that it is a 2 1/2 hour day, the least amount of school she has ever had.  I feel like with the help of our amazing daycare, our church, or family, and our friends I am sending this amazing and funny child off to Kindergarten with all the tools she needs to succeed.  Audrey has them, she just needs to find the confidence to use them.  Shyness might win at first but I know in a few weeks she will be the "Sonbeam" that her pre-k teacher taught her to be.

Pete with his Mini Me.

I know that you will make great friends this year.
Have fun Audrey and show your crazy sense of humor in class

You are all about play at age 5 and I love that so much.
I don't want that to change.  You have strong academic skills so I have no fear about that.

Remember that your sister is right down the hallway.

Here's to an awesome school year.
Your back pack was blessed and you are ready little girl!
Here's to an awesome school year.




No comments: