Friday, September 2, 2016

Back to School Cuteness

Both girls seem to have had a good but tiring first week of school.  Celia was at least exhausted by the end of the week.  Audrey has liked school and I think she is talking?  So that is good.  I did have an interesting conversation with her Thursday though..  She has not gone to "school" on Fridays since she was 2.  She said to me "Tomorrow is Friday and I don't have school".  I agreed because the district was closed but then I thought about it.  I said "Well you know that normally you will be going to school on Friday, right?"  She looked at me and said "What?"..  So we had a little talk and she reluctantly agreed that she remembered the conversation we had over the summer and in the spring about the fact that school is 5 days a week.  I think she was hoping that had changed.  But for the most part she is enjoying it, just not as much as she enjoys having some freedom.  Who can blame her!!

The pink converse..

Pink kitty backpack, thank you Mom Mom
Celia is rough on back packs and Audrey's stuff usually lasts forever.
Let's see how her Target back pack holds up to Lands End this year!
Celia's Lands End back did not hold up so we took them on their word of 100% satisfaction and had it replaced.
I don't know if it was the bag's fault or the child's fault.  I sort of love her for that, it makes her Celia.


When the two of them go off to middle school and leave her is when I will shed some tears.
Or maybe their teenage moods will leave Audrey more then happy for some alone time….




No comments: