Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving



From our amazing pre-k teacher:

Dear Former Sonbeams and Summer Campers, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!   I miss you all and my prayer for you today is that you will enjoy this day with your family and friends! I pray that you will be ever mindful of all the blessings that God has showered down upon you.  It may be a new baby(ies), a new home, a great year at school and a new teacher, or a sports team or new activity that you really enjoy.  Whatever it is, God HAS blessed you with many things and in many ways! Please, take time to thank Him today for everything! It may also be that you are being challenged with something that you find difficult. God is right there beside you, helping you through and encouraging you to persevere in all things! Just listen with your heart! I am remembering all of the smiles you have brought me and the many learning experiences we have shared together! I also look forward to many more with you! May the love of God fill you today as you share with your family and enjoy the abundance that He alone has provided!  

No comments: