Friday, July 5, 2013

Pinterest Accomplished

I have a new board on pinterest called Pinterest accomplished.  I love going on pinterest but I rarely do anything from it.  They have cool ideas and I decided that I was going to start actually doing some of those things.

So here is another one that I can add.  Salt Painting

 We drew some pictures with glue


 Then we spread salt on top of the pictures

 Then we dropped food coloring with water onto the salt.  
One drop makes it spread across the salt and it is very cool

Audrey did her painting and then asked to do what she loves.
To scoop and play with it.

Celia did a second painting and then asked to join Audrey

Entertainment on yet another yucky day is great!  Cleaning up the salt that is never EVERYWHERE is another thing......

1 comment:

Devin said...

Hi Carrie! I'm posting from my husbands account :) My name is Christine and I really enjoy reading your blog! I saw that you are into health and fitness on a comment you made, I just wanted to invite you (and anyone else) that would like to, to LIKE my health and fitness page on FB. My husband and I run the page, and he is an ICU nurse, so it's nice to have his insight and frequent comments! I post several times each day and it's purpose is to inspire, motivate, hold challenge groups, ask questions, share personal accomplishments, and most importantly, SEE RESULTS! I hope you'll join in on all the fun, it is very exciting! Thanks! (The link is right below) :)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Christine-Holt-Fitness/118968531606769?fref=ts