Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Not Me Monday is back!!

I haven't really been into posting a great deal lately for some reason. I thought that I would get back into by doing a Not Me Monday post.

I certainly did not let my daughter have a cupcake before dinner tonight, no not me. I am the queen of healthy food and would never let her have a cupcake.

I definately didn't spend the time that I could be napping yesterday on Mother's day doing school work, no not me.

I most certainly didn't stop my husband from taking Celia out to eat so that I could sleep a little longer yesterday because I kept thinking about all the things that he would need and finally just ask him to do it on another day, no not me (he certainly didn't wake me up to tell me that he was taking her out instead of letting me sleep and just leaving a note).

I am certainly not counting down each day until I am done with school for the year. I am certainly not extremly bummed out about my possible transfer for the 2nd year in a row.

My husband definately didn't clean 2 bathrooms top to bottom for Mother's Day, therefore proving to me that he is very good at cleaning bathrooms. No he would never do that!

No comments: