Thursday, June 2, 2016

Here's to Audrey

After weeks of practice, she graduated.  Nearly 8 years at this school and we are finally saying goodbye.  Celia started at that school when she was 1.  Many of the same teachers are still there and we are going to miss them.  I have sat through this sing and celebrate graduation show many, many, many times.  Audrey did a great job and sang every single song.  My favorite song was "Yes, I Am A Sonbeam" and "10,000 Reasons".

   

  


Audrey had lots of fans including our good friend Vanessa and Celia.  I snapped some shots of them and thought I am glad I will only be paying for braces for mine.  8 year old teeth are scary!!  But they are cute.  Vanessa was a great sport to come out and cheer on Audrey.

We took Audrey to the zoo last Friday.  Pete took off and we treated her to some one-on-one time.  It was a very hot and a very crowded day but she had a blast.


She did think that many of the animals were "stinky"


The Eagles were her favorite, this is one eagle loving girl.  She wants all the Eagle books from the library and amazingly there are a lot.

Here's to You Audrey Marie, Oh the Places You Will Go!!

No comments: