Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Babyhats

 Celia's school has a club that makes baby hats for newborns at a local hospital.
On Monday we are walking to the hospital (Audrey will be in the stroller, she has made me promise that) with the baby hat club to deliver the hats.
Most Mondays have been spent with a loom and yarn making baby hats.
This is one of her master pieces.
I think it's pretty good.

Time is running out at this sweet little school.
Celia and I are going to miss it..

We made the decision around the time that we moved
that Celia would go to our local district elementary school.
We are going to give it a try.

It will be ok.
She loves this school so much that she 
wants me to promise that Audrey will go to school
at that school.  My oldest is sweet.

As for baby hats.
We will still make them and deliver them to T. Michelle.


No comments: