Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had Celia and Audrey's Thanksgiving show at her school yesterday.  It was the first time that I was able to see the show and it was so very cute.  Celia was very worried that she was placed in the back and no one would be able to see her.  Her entire class was in the back and we certainly could see her.  She is one of the oldest girls in her classroom but she is certainly not the tallest at all so I can see why she feared that no one would be able to see her!!  She is actually now in the 50% for height though!  Slightly under that for weight but her pediatrician said that he does not see many kiddos that are right on that average growth curve and he appreciated her diligence in trying to stick to that middle growth curve, ha ha!!

In any case here are a few pictures.  I am experimenting with using picasa web albums to upload my photos. I just upgraded my photo storage for the month as I ran out and then figured out that I could have been uploading them free from picasa, argh.  Well, next month I will save the $2.







Miss. Audrey was very confused as to the situation.  She sat in the buggy the whole time but she did enjoy the music.  She was dressed as an Indian.  All of the costumes were adorable.  The youngest room had turkey hats on.  They were basically stuffed turkeys that were also hats.  They were so cute.  I love the fact that at their school they can also have a religious background to the show.  

Our family is very thankful for our friends and families.  We are spending a quiet Thanksgiving at home with just our immediate family and my Mom.  On Saturday (Miss. Audrey's birthday) we are going to have another Thanksgiving with Pete's family.

We had a small celebration for Audrey's birthday yesterday and we will give her some presents on Sat.  She is so shy that I really wanted to keep it quiet.  She loves the gifts she received from Grandma, Grandpa, Granny, and Paw Paw and our neighbors.  Our gift to Audrey is a bit boring but hopefully she will enjoy it!!

No comments: