Sunday, October 14, 2012

Did I not post these?

So I did take first day of school pictures!!



Her teacher is beyond magnificent.  She should be a regular elementary teacher but then maybe she would not enjoy her job as much!!  She is the most dedicated teacher I have ever known.  She stays at least 3 hours past the time that she has to stay and it sounds like every other spare moment is spent on thinking about her students.   I mentioned to her that Celia is reading and she said that she was thinking about starting a reading group.  I thought, okay, maybe that will happen and maybe it won't.  Well it has already started!  Celia is actually doing amazingly well with reading right now.  She has progress to the QU words and I think beyond.  She is starting to sound out most any words and remember them.  It is very neat to see!!!

No comments: