Saturday, August 5, 2017

She might look exactly like her father but...

As a child I was painfully shy but I was usually up for adventure.  I also was not the biggest fan of school and I was a fish in the water.  I also was very silly and showed it mainly to close friends and family.  I am starting to think that maybe my youngest is just a little bit like me...  Maybe, things change!!

Today was her day to plan and she said "I want to go to the treehouse place and climb".  I thought okay.  I had no idea it was really climbing!!  She was pretty good too.  As a child we just climbed the trees though, no safety harnesses.  Maybe she got a little higher then me though...







1 comment:

Lisa @ Lisa 3D said...

Wow, that really does look adventurous! I was also painfully shy as a child and somewhat shied away from adventures myself.