Thursday, June 16, 2011

Apology to my daughters

Dear Celia,

I am so sorry about the other day. I walked down the stairs and did not look to see if you were following or even going to go down the stairs. I should always do that because I know that you have to be first so that you can win. I am sorry that I caused an off and on 20 minute rant about how rude that was and that you should always win.

Oh and I will also see about moving the load bearing wall near my bedroom so that you do not accidentally walk into it again and scrape your hand. That was totally Mommy and Daddy's fault for buying this house.

Love you always,
Mommy

Dear Audrey,

I apologize for thinking that the big hunk of whatever should have been wiped from below your nose. I thought that perhaps you wanted it off of your face. I was wrong. I realize that in the future it is not needed to wipe anything off of your face and if I do I risk a tantrum and telling off for at least 5 minutes.

I also apologize for not being available at all times to have you hold my hands and stand. It is totally my fault for wanting to do the selfish things like pee or eat.

Love Mommy

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hee hee :)

I don't know if you go back to check, so I thought I'd let you know I saw your comment and so I explained our current sunscreen situation in a comment following it.

If you try the Badger balm kind, I'd be curious to know how you like it!