Friday, November 30, 2012

Stronger

So if you have not heard "What I Am" that is played some on Sesame street and was in the MACY's day parade, go to Youtube and search it.  I love this song.

If what I am is what's in me
Then I'll stay strong 
(celia)
That's who I'll be
And I will always be the best
Me that I can be


There's only one me
I am it
Have a dream
I'll follow it
It's up to me to try


Oh, imma keep my head up high... HIGH!
Keep on reachin' high... HIGH!
Never gonna quit
I'll keep gettin' stronger.



And nothins gonna bring me down... No!
Never gonna stop gotta go... Go!
Because I know
I'll keep gettin' stronger.


And what I Am is THOUGHTFUL.

And what I AM is MUSICAL.
And what I AM is SMART.
(audrey)
And what I AM is BRAVE.


And what I AM is HELPFUL.

And what I AM is SPECIAL.

There's nothing I can't achieve 
Because in myself I believe in love

Gonna keep our heads up high... HIGH!
Keep on reachin' high... HIGH!
(celia)
Never gonna quit
Just keep gettin' stronger.

(celia)

And nothins' gonna bring us down... No!
Never givin' up gotta go... Go!
cause I know I'll keep gettin' stronger.


Song to be continued on another post

No comments: